A big thank you to The Fluff Pot for this award - very happy/chuffed. Thanks , thanks ,thanks :)
I would like to pass this award on to an inspiring blog for me as she is the kind of expert knitter I would like to be one day. Her knitting is so neat and tidy and she does some rather complicated little numbers.
So I nominate this award to www.northernmonkeyknits.blogspot.com. Hope you get the chance to pay a visit.
Now for 10 things/facts about me for winning this award.
1. I have been working on this little/big project this past week for my Gran's 90th in Dec 2011. I shall get this done.
It's going to be a huge colourful blanket for my Gran to cover up with in front of the T.V. I know she loves bright colours and this pattern really lives up to that.
2. I did a BA (Hons) Fine Art degree and graduated in 1999 - hense frustrated artist and so glad I've found a bit of a creative outlet with this blog and crafting. This is a picture of our final show catalogue.
And this is part of my final show exhibition in the catalogue.
Sorry the images are on the side. At the time I was exploring women's suppression within the art world and the movement and comparing with the present time - very women's lib. I was venturing on the time based media side of things. Happy days.
3. I like painting my nails crazy colours.........
6. My favourite childhood T.V show and book was this. Tottie the story of a Dolls House by Rummer Godden
Sorry images on the side but here is a clip of the show --- I loved it and used to rush home from school to watch this when I was a little girl.
7. I love rummaging around at second hand stalls/ charity shops and finding little treasures such as this little bag from St. Anne's Hospice, Walkden Summer Fair I visited yesterday.
8. I love watching this timeless classic with Miss Ells on a wet and windy day but this old version not to keen on the new original one.
9. I am a real bookworm and always have a book on the go. This is my latest book.
10. I really love watching my daughter's creativity develop and here is her latest piece -a card she did for Father's day.....
Well I am having a me day Monday today which is why I've found time to catch up on my blog. It's glorious sunshine and I'm enjoying a lovely pottering about day. Think I'm going to work on a little something for my swap partner in the magic ball swap as want to add a made something but not telling until my swap partner receives her parcel..... so watch this space ............
Have a lovely sunny week everyone.